What is Primal Growth
Primal Growth Ingredients
Primal Growth Reviews
So it’s Monday afternoon and I’m lazily scrolling through my Yahoo news feed after a somewhat boring day, when I came across yet another ad proclaiming that some “Miracle Testosterone Pill Nets Biggest Deal In Shark Tank History”.
The name of that pill is none other than Primal Growth, which sounds like it should be the title of a cheesy Jean Claude Van Damme movie.
Never mind the fact I already completely debunked the whole “Shark Tank Testosterone Booster” thing, which many of you have possibly in no way viewed (that is of course, unless you saw this already).
The title of the ad that’s being plastered all over Yahoo proclaims “No Longer An Embarrassing Issue For Men Anymore”, with the subtitle mentioning that millions of American men are being cured of some “important issues”.
What could be this embarrassing issue they speak of?
Decreased libido or stamina?
Small penis size, maybe?
Once I clicked the advert (grudgingly), the first factor that’s plastered throughout my display screen is a female grabbing some dudes (rather massive through all accounts) junk, and for about a break up 2nd what seemed like the Fox News logo.
Throughout the article, they talk about how Primal Growth WILL:
- PERMANENTLY cure erectile dysfunction
- Fix low libido issues
- Increase stamina
- Help with premature ejaculation
- Increase Penis Size
All with just 1 pill a day.
If alarm bells aren’t going off in your head simply yet, study on.
What is Primal Growth?
According to the official website, Primal Growth is a scientific power male enhancement complement that’s designed to:
- Create bigger and longer lasting erections
- Give you a surge in sex drive and energy
- Increase your sexual confidence
A bit distinctive from the claims we’re seeing on this supposed “Fox News” article, however that’s now not surprising. We’ll get into that later.
Primal Growth boasts that it’s now available without a prescription, front and center right at the top of their website.
However, I couldn’t appear to locate any data on it that cautioned it ever WAS a prescription.
If you do a search on rxlist.com, which actually lists each and every single prescription medicine that ever existed, you won’t see Primal Growth.
In fact, you won’t even see the man or woman phrases “Primal” or “Growth” stated on the web site at all.
Is It A Testosterone Booster OR A Male Enhancement Pill?
This is the million dollar question.
In the “Fox News” article, it’s known as a progressive testosterone booster.
On their website, it’s referred to as a a clinical energy male enhancement supplement.
On the label, it says it’s a testosterone booster.
One thing is for sure though, it was DEFINITELY seen on TV shows like The Doctors, CNBC, CNN, USA, and Mens Health.
It says so right here on the website:
So let’s bounce on over to Google and see what these web sites have been announcing about it.
How about CNN?
Hmmm, that’s odd.
Let’s try the CNN website…
Nothing there, very strange.
Maybe CNN retracted their story about it, let’s attempt Mens Health:
Are you beginning to see a pattern here??
I thought so.
There was once no “As viewed on” whatever for Primal Growth. This is a income tactic to assist construct the credibility of the supplement.
They (whoever is behind the marketing of Primal Growth) is banking on the fact that you’ll see the words CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, whatever, and automatically assume that it’s legit.
As you can see, of course, it’s not!
Primal Growth Ingredients?
According to the authentic site, the substances in Primal Growth include:
- Saw palmetto extract
- Orchic substance
- Horny Goat Weed
- Tongkat Ali
- and Nettle extract.
It ought to be referred to that this EXACT identical ingredient formula can be observed in severa different supplements, consisting of Cianix, Zyntix, and Clemix.
And when I say actual identical formula, I’m now not speaking about them simply sharing the above ingredients.
I’m announcing that they LITERALLY solely incorporate these ingredients, and nothing else.
Not only that, but take a look at the Primal Growth website and compare it to the websites for some other products.
Here’s Primal Growth:
Here’s another supplement called Clemix:
And here’s but ANOTHER complement known as Primal-X:
That’s right, they ALL look EXACTLY the same.
That’s because they’re ALL made by, and / or promoted by, the exact same company.
Primal Growth Reviews
If you run a search on google, you’re bound to come up short in this department.
Practically each and every single website online that wrote about it is both merchandising it as an affiliate, or have no real credible info.
Take the ever-popular website healthy order dot org, which ranks in the #2 spot when you search “primal growth reviews”.
What does this pinnacle of fitness statistics have to say?
Here’s an exact quote from the first paragraph: “Anyways, all the fingers are not equal and even all the supplements are not scam”.
Well, that’s good to know…
I used to be establishing to suppose all the fingers have been equal!!
He goes on, beneath the “personal experience” section: “Now, I have been spending a pleased and full of emotions like and even experience that I have come to be very younger via the use of this supplement.”
Well, sign me right up!
All kidding aside, this entire “review” is nothing more than a 2500 word nonsensical, irrational, and poorly written post that is literally just trying to rank in google by looking like some sort of “authority” when it comes to supplements.
In fact, it’s not the only site that looks like this when you’re searching for anything related to Primal Growth, including the side effects, ingredients, whether or not it works, and where to buy.
Practically ALL of the web sites that exhibit up when you run a google search for something associated to the complement stop up searching like this.
Where To Buy Primal Growth?
So it appears like the solely region you can purchase Primal Growth is on their official website. You won’t discover it in shops like GNC, Walmart, Walgreens, or CVS, so don’t even trouble trying.
How much does it cost?
I mean, if it’s going to develop your penis, enhance your stamina and confidence, and enhance your erection quality, what would it be really worth to you?
How about, FREE?
That’s right, for a confined time solely the guys in the back of Primal Growth are giving away their product definitely free!
And when I say “limited time only”, I mean it!
All you have to pay for is the low price of $4.97 to take care of the shipping and handling, and they’ll send a bottle straight to your door.
18 days later, they’ll charge your credit card the low price of only $87.41 unless you call to cancel.
WTF are you talking about, Rob?
Who’s going to charge me $87.41?
Well, Primal Growth is, dummy…
Didn’t you see it right here in the terms in conditions in the REALLY small font at the bottom of the page?
Seriously dude, DON’T feel bad.
You don’t know how many guys I talk to every single day that get caught into these free-trial, auto-rebill supplement scams.
Run. Run as fast as you can from this!
This type of shit occurs all the time, and it’s been almost not possible for me to maintain up with it. Just as quickly as I write about one rip-off product like Primal Growth, any other 5 pop up in its place.
You’ll see these equal sorts of Shark Tank scams popping up all over the location as well.
I’ve written articles on weight loss pills that had been curiously considered on shark tank, testosterone boosters, and more.
In one case, they we actually pitching a damn wrinkle cream!
Most guys think they’re getting a free sample when they fork over the credit card info, but as you can tell from above, this is simply not the case.
Have You Used Primal Growth Pills? Leave Your Review Below!
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Yes I choose to order Primal Growth testosterone Booster however I can no longer discover the take a seat to order the drugs – Bill Lance
It used to be available through their official website, however I do not see it anymore. It used to be in all likelihood discontinued. – Rob
2 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website